Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Fun

The day started a bit earlier than Jake and I would have liked, however it meant a lot to my mom that we joined my parents at church.  Afterwards, we went out and had a very nice brunch.  I tried to consume everything in moderation, but it was TOUGH.  I feel like I just consumed everything instead.  I'm not quite sure how this week's weigh in is going to go.  Holiday weekends topped off with a big birthday bash can get in the way of losing weight just a little. 

After brunch, we went back to my parents house to play Easter games and to get our baskets.

We had an Easter word find, an Easter crossword puzzle, and a "How many words can you make from the word Easter Egg Hunt" game (I have no idea what you would call that)

 I was convinced Jake was cheating, so I insisted on covering up my paper elementary school style!

The Easter Bunny has a great sense of humor and brought me Jimmy Fallon's Thank You Notes
Thank you... the name Lloyd, for starting with two Ls.  I'm glad both those
Ls were there, because otherwise I would have called you "Loyd".  

Can you tell Jake's on the hunt for the "perfect fruity gum"???

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! 







One more (I couldn't resist!)....
Thank you... receipts from Best Buy, for being unnecessarily long.  "Hey, thanks
for purchasing season four of Lost - here's an entire rain forest."



1 comment:

  1. Hello! I found your blog through Kate's (Runs For Cookies) blog list and just wanted to tell you how great you're doing. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete