Saturday, April 7, 2012

Recap of a Busy Week

Sorry I've been away for a week!  Here's a quick rundown of what you missed.

I made baked egg rolls and a great chicken stir fry

I also made Lori's 1-minute muffin (topped with TJ's Cookie Butter... of course)


I've become addicted to Laughing Cow cheese (I actually have 4 containers in my fridge right now)

Jake and I found a house!!! 
Isn't it beautiful???? Ok, just kidding.  But we did find a house and we're really excited about it.  

We celebrated Jake's 32nd birthday last night


I gained 0.6 pounds 

I can cross an item off my "32 in 32" list

And I remembered why I don't wear 4" heels
OUCH! I'm such a klutz.  

So... that's pretty much what you missed! 


Happy Easter!


1 comment:

  1. Seems like a fun week! And for the record, that exact reason is why I don't wear heels ever!

    ReplyDelete