Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mmmm.... Breakfast!

As I've started to slim down, one of the things I've really started to embrace is.... BREAKFAST! I used to be one of those people that was never hungry in the morning.  At least I didn't think I was.  Now, I love oatmeal, greek yogurt, and eggs (just to name a few).  This morning, I decided to make 2 eggs and avocado toast.  Avocado toast?  Yes, it is delicious.  Smear it on like you would butter (or jelly or peanut butter), add a little salt and pepper.  It is so good!

Weighing out my avocado.  
It's a bit tedious but it does help me keep my portions down.
P.S. Thanks Mom for the cute Valentine's Day plates!
My "beautiful" fried eggs.  
Not the most pleasant thing to look at but they tasted great

We finally got a little snow last night so it's looking like winter outside.  I'd like to start exercising outside in the morning before work (it gets so hard to get into the gym in the morning), but this morning was not the opportune time to start that.  

Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment